Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If You're on the Road I would get off

CUZ HERE I COME!!

Actually I am not out there yet but, I finally
disciplined myself to sit down with a highlighter,
pencil, and a stack of papers to take notes.
However, After about a half an hour


of pure teenage brain torture, I could no longer
handle memorizing useless information. (like
the legal definition of a FARM TRACTOR!!)* So
I am calling out to all of you license holders.
How did YOU learn all these facts? Please give
me some ideas, or else I'll be burnt toast when
it comes to taking the permit test.

*Farm Tractor- every self propelled vehicle
designed and used primarily as a farm implement
of husbandry (whatever that means!)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I wish I could give you advice but the license seems to have changed big time since I got mine.

    ReplyDelete