Sunday, March 13, 2011

beautification through rearrangement part dos

After my room I decided to liven up the
room that I spend most of my time in....

the bathroom

The flowers are from a yard sale.
25 cents!
The paintings are from, well, me.




Andrea and I found out that if you arrange
our lotion and perfume in a certain way,
you can't see the ugly brown paint chips and
rust marks on the shelf.


I also have my treasure chest of bobby-pins
( they are literally like gold at our house)

my Picture of the temple to remind me of the future

and my emergency dating help number for
if someone get's in the way of my future.

a.k.a. Corry's number

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! Love it! Here's the answer to your sidebar question: Go to edit your HTML, and scroll down until you reach the "Outer-Wrapper" category; now find "sidebar wrapper". Decrease the number of pixels. I did mine mostly by trial and error. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete