Sunday, July 24, 2011

I should've been a cowgirl

What makes a tradition??

When Dad says it is...

funny thing with my dad is that what he labels "tradition" has only been in place for only a year or two and the things that we have been doing for many years have to be put on trial to be called a tradition (this takes lots of sassing from me and andrea)
we will say
"Are you kidding dad? we have been doing this for years, it's TRADITION"
and he'll say
"Ok ok, I didn't know that, I don't remember us doing this, but if you say so"


A new tradition that has been in place for 3 years
"THE DAYS OF '47 RODEO"

It's all just an excuse to pull out the cowboy boots and a plaid shirt


It all began with Stephanie getting some free tickets a couple of years ago.
If Steph didn't plan anything, our family wouldn't do anything



Guess who was there????


PRESIDENT MONSON!!




No comments:

Post a Comment