Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sketch Book Saturdays

I declare Saturdays for Sketch books...
Come take a peek into my artistic brain

Some Gesture Drawing


Precalculous...

"Sick Muse" by Metric


Rebecca Wood, on September 16th, 2011 discovered a new medium

Eyeshadow

"Living Sculptures of Pemberly" by Dario Marinelli


I have chosen my AP art concentration...

FAMILY


"Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby" by Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, & Gillian Whelch



It's great to live with a gorgeous model

"God Bless the Child" by Billie Holiday




"Capri" by Colbie Caillat

Does anyone have a pregnant belly willing to model form me?



sketching with
COLOR

"Bari Improv" by Kaki King



Chuck and I have a lot in common
"Igloo" by Karen O and the Kids



Lately I've been feeling a little...

(abs)tract


"Barbara Streisand" by Duck Sauce

1 comment: