Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quick peek into my life

I haven't had a lot of time to post because of homework and other things but here are some great things that have happened...
  • THE TALENT SHOW!! (Did anyone take pictures?)
  • Thanksgiving (I took pictures of this but don't have time to upload them)
  • Singing to the old folks home with OYC
  • Making my fashion show for hobos!
  • Decorating the house for Christmas

The fun thing that will happen in 21 days 5 hours and 55 minutes...

  • Piercing my ears
  • Extended curfew
  • Hanging out with boys
  • MY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Why isn't getting a license on your list for the countdown? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get pictures of your talent show, but it was awesome! You sounded amazing, even if you did break out in hives. Hahaha. Really it was good!

    ReplyDelete