Saturday, November 6, 2010

Foam board accessories and hymn #92

PART 1:
Cheap accessories holder=70 cent foam board, exacto knife, and Scrapbook paper!!
(for the necklace holder I pulled apart an old coat hanger and punched it through the board)

It looks so much better than a messy plastic box

PART 2:

I love the fall! The warm colors balance out the chilly air, and my dad's flower's are in full bloom!

CORNSTALKS!! They may be annoying but boy are the fun to make and look at.

I think our tree is probably the best beautiful leaf producer in the whole neighborhood.
(can we just say these pictures turned out pretty good, especially coming from my hand-me-down camera?!)
We get loads of leaves, enough to cover every kid on our street.


(see below for new Halloween post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment