Sunday, August 14, 2011

STAR trek



Come, come ye saints
No toil nor labor fear
But with joy,
wend your way

Though hard to you,
This journey may appear,
Grace shall be as your day,

Tis better far for us to strive
Our useless cares from us to drive
Do this and joy, your hearts will swell
All is well!
All is well!


Believe, hope, endure


2nd ward pioneers



To be a pioneer seems neer impossible to me. I love toilets and pants too much.
However doing a short Trek...

was AMAZING!
(I am sick of the word amazing, if you read this blog post you are assigned a mission that must be completed. Go to the comment area and type a better synonym for amazing, winner get's a sketch of their face)



i just might end up wearing this to school...
isn't it attractive?


I could go on for pages about my experience at trek,
but I wil try to summerize with a few words

greesy
sweaty
bloody (my nose, not the British swear word)
physical
emotional
hilarious
heartfelt
difficult
strengthening
healing
beautiful

now that i have such a wonderful experience in my belt I so desperately want to watch

this

movie......




2 comments:

  1. awesome, spectacular, astounding, astonishing, confounding, breathtaking, extraordinary, dazzling, fabulous, eye-opening, miraculous, mind-boggling, prodigious, overwhelming, remarkable, startling, staggering, stupendous, stunning, surprising, wondrous, wonderful
    Brought to you by
    http://www.synonymsforamazing.net/
    Do I win? :)

    ReplyDelete